[Ansteorra] New Performance event

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:00:22 PST 2008

OK, so what i am reading from people is we want a camping event with no
fighting...overnight so we can have a bonfire bardic in the evening, but
with the feel also of a medevial faire with food and merchants.

Looking at the kingdom calender, if we can find a nice shady place with
plenty of water and  ...eek a modern swimming pool maybe to cool down during
the day...we could do this the 2nd or 3rd weekend in august ( too hot to
fight anyway)...otherwise we would have to hold off planning til spring of
"09 to prevent running into big fighting events
Hadassah