[Ansteorra] New Performance event

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon Jan 14 21:07:54 PST 2008

Dante asked:

>  Just out of curiosity can someone tell me what the (at the time
> events ran longer) older people did then when they would not
> break up until early afternoon? Just curious is all.

Well, LoAleene stayed out there pretty much until it ended, but her
daughter was there, too, so that's where her family obligations were.  I
don't remember what Kubric did.  And that's pretty much the entire over-40
crowd when I joined.

And that's the crucial point.  In the 70s and early 80s, the Ansteorran
populace was almost entirely in its 20s and 30s.  I was considered one of
the old-timers in 1988, at age 33 and 10 years of activity.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin