[Ansteorra] Bards, Brewers, and Cooks (now with, shopping!)

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 21:58:51 PST 2008

It was merely a suggestion for those who see fighting
as the only reason to travel. By all means all those
who want to be at the event should be. Those who are
attached to non fighters, but cant resist the desire
to sneak over to the side of an event and fight
regardless of the theme(and it has happened in the
past), then Im merely suggesting they find a different
venue during the day.
Robert