[Ansteorra] An inquiry

Steve Acker SteveAcker at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 07:05:43 PST 2008

Again, I offer my thanks.
I do read the threads on this list, (or at least try to), and occasionally have the urge to chime in.  I am glad I did in this instance as it was an eye opener.  I respectfully recommend all Gentles take a moment and read the Laws of Our Society http://www.sca.org/docs/govdocs.pdf and Kingdom http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/Jan2006_Ansteorra_Law2.pdf.  (required reading?)  They really do make sense and meld the mundane with the Dream nicely.
As a side note, I find what "appears" to be happening in our Kingdom similar to 15th and 16th century goings on in Bavaria.  In other words, quite normal for a Society such as ours.
To conclude, I look forward to meeting me one day as well...  :)

In Service,
Joachim von Acker