[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:31:09 PST 2008

      While the SCA population in the North is proportionally larger than
the other regions, the Crowns of Ansteorra have historically been
overwhelmingly from Texas.
     Crowns tend to have their Coronation near their home group.

On Jan 15, 2008 2:07 AM, george basore <murray_kinsman at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  (Now for the question I warned you about.)
>  This being the case, why do we never have a
> coronation set in the Northern Region?
>  I have been playing since Namron's Beltane Games
> in May of 2000, and have not seen a coronation held up
> here.
>  Why IS that?  just curious, but I WOULD like to
> know.
>
>  Lord Robert Haddock; Wiesenfeuer, Nordsteorra, Ansteorra.

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much
of a day."     John A. Wheeler

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan