[Ansteorra] The evolution of meetings

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Tue Jan 15 09:18:47 PST 2008

I think you missed the part " Since email can be unreliable, I'll put it
on the schedule on the website."  E-mail and phone calls are not always
reliable.  They are putting it on the schedule as an extra measure to
make sure the message of when and where this meeting is has a reasonable
chance of making it to everyone.

Liliana