[Ansteorra] Nordsteorra

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Jan 15 10:54:06 PST 2008

IF Coronation were put on a regional rotation, counter to the Crown Tourney rotation, which will be between 4 regions now, hmmmm...
  It would mean we had a yearly progress involving all 4 regions, with a two year flip on Crown Tourney/Coronation...
  The idea has its merits...'Stacia  :-)

Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
  The location of coronation is currently influenced by the people being
coronated. If you won crown, would YOU want to put your coronation in a
location that's 5, 6, 7, 12, or 17 hours away from your home, knowing you've
got 6 more months of extensive travel until the end of your reign, or would
you choose to have it somewhat closer to yourself?

Simply stated, it's been a while since a crown was won by someone living in
Oklahoma.

That being said, Master Pug has recently asked the question on this list and
via the Ansteorran Opinion Poll - Should Coronation be awarded further in
advance? This would mean the decision was made prior to Crown Tournament
allowing better group planning and site selection at the cost of it not
being selected by the Heirs.

The implication of this is that very likely coronations would be more evenly
distributed.

This cigar is just a cigar.

Kind regards,
Morgan