[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S questions

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 17:39:32 PST 2008

Hello Stephanie,
  This competition is different because after you set up, the artisans are asked to leave thier area so that the judges can give thier full attention to the entries.  You can look at the other artisans stuff or visit with other artisans.  Sometimes there is an open audience for any performance entries and sometimes there are side competitions or displays to see.  I'm not sure what the schedule will look like, but I know there is a laurel's circle so judging should start pretty early so that the laurel's can be finished in time for that.  Hope that helps.
  gwyneth

"lambdakennels1 at juno.com" <lambdakennels1 at juno.com> wrote:
  I will be entering Kingdom A&S for the first time and would like to know what to expect. I know that artisans set up there area at 9 a.m. What happens then? Is it like Steppes Artisian where the judges come and talk to the artisians individually? If not, what is the schedule and what do we do while the judges score our entries? Thank you for your help.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn
Stephanie Smith, Ph.D
Hunt County, Texas
Owned by a Poodle and an Australian Cattle Dog
K5AMK