[Ansteorra] [Southern] CLOSED MEETINGS

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 04:49:43 PST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 9:43 PM, Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:

> Gilli
> Who is having a BLAST with the Adrian Empire (I guess that's at least 20
> memberships not renewed)

Good gentle,

Please forgive my being forward, as I do not believe we've ever met in
person, but might I please ask you stop making slighting remarks
regarding being "trashed out" by the SCA and Ansteorra, and the
commentary regarding your beloved Adrian Empire?

I realize you have little interest in the SCA at this point in time,
as well as what must be a great deal of bitterness, and I can surely
understand that, but there are those of us, in what used to be
Middleford, who would like to move forward.

The decision regarding the dissolution of Middleford must have been
hard for you, and while we were in another country or in another city
entirely (as well as not playing), I believe your commentary only
makes it more difficult for those of us still trying to play in what
used to be Middleford as ugliness gets brought up again and again and
again.

Please, enjoy your time for what it was, take the good memories you
can, and commit the energies you have towards your new goals.
Perhaps, in a few years, when things have settled a bit and feelings
are not so raw, we might all be able to sit down and share a drink to
remember better times, but you are not helping us now.

Sincerely and in peace,
Helena Delassene
(MKA Jennifer Atkinson)