[Ansteorra] Estrella head count

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:40:10 PST 2008

> I am assisting HRM Aaron with Estrella and I would like to have a head count
> of folks going,

One head, just me.

> whether you are preregistered or not,

Yes; as part of my friend Herveus' merchant booth as an attendant.

> whether you told me already or not,

Not before this, no.

> or whether you told anyone on entourage or TRM already or
> not.

Not as far as I know.

> If you would please, indicate where you are camping or if you do not have a
> camping spot yet.

Lady Shaylan of the Wandering Feet, the Land Autocrat, has kindly
extended me an invitation to camp with her group.

> And while you are at it what is your favorite Estrella story?

The one I'll make memories of this year, being my first war. Ever.

Si'le inghean ui MagAoidh,
Barony of Loch Soilleir