[Ansteorra] What makes a favorite event?

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 19 15:26:16 PST 2008

That's all it should take is that one moment to make a wonderful memory.
Even when I thought I was going to float out of my tent at Bordermarch it
was still fun even though I wasn't happy.  But seeing the purple dye on my
rear when I got home was what made it funny.  I just listened to drip, drip,
drip all the way back home on Sunday.  Even the downpour was a lot more fun
that listening to a Girl Scout Troop Leader one night when a June Bug got
under her nightgown.  Now that was scary!

There were things at both events I've been to that I would prefer not to
remember but the good outweighs the bad (yeah even the privy smell where
someone got sick).  Part of it I'm guessing is age, I've decided to enter
possibly my third childhood so everything is bright, new, and yes, even
scary at times.

Perhaps this time I'll decide what I want to be when I grow up.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/

Sir Ian Mac Baird wrote?