[Ansteorra] Red: speaking of smalls...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 20:32:41 PST 2008

On Jan 19, 2008, at 7:53 PM, Quill wrote:

> For the record, I wasn't trying to stir up trouble or try to throw
> an ugly
> point of contention into the spotlight, I was just curious about
> how people
> felt and what I should look for if/when I help my brothers start
> playing. If
> there is a lack in this area (ie. as far as activities for the
> "not-quite-adults/not really kids" go, or even for the "little
> smalls") then
> I hope to generate healthy discussion about how to remedy that
> situation.

If you are talking about medieval underwear (ie; smalls), then check
these files in the CLOTHING section of the Florilegium:
underwear-lnks    (16K) 12/ 2/06    Links to information on medieval
                                     unmentionables, underpinnings,
hosen,
                                        corsets by Dame Aoife Finn of
Ynos Mon.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/underwear-lnks.html
underwear-msg     (85K)  8/28/04    What to wear under garb. SCA and
period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/underwear-msg.html

On the otherhand, if you are asking about children and teenagers,
which it sounds like you are really asking about, see the Florilegium
files I mentioned in another message.

Unfortunately, I only have one file there on teenagers. Most of the
files are oriented toward younger children. Of course, I'd love to
have some new articles or messages I could add specifically on
teenagers.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas