[Ansteorra] Magic Moments

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Jan 20 13:30:12 PST 2008

Archery was a activity that all gentlemen were familiar with. As warriors they needed to understand the value of the bow. It wasn't their "weapon" but they were supposed to know it and us it. Many ladies used the bow for entertainment and sport. I used to do archery at events on Sunday as a persona activity. It is good for the body.
We need to think more about hunting. Many nobles thought it was very uplifting.
Duchess Willow de Wisp