[Ansteorra] A&S

Colin MacNachtan colin at mccr.org
Tue Jan 22 09:45:05 PST 2008

On Tuesday 22 January 2008, Mystique wrote:
> My husband was thinking of going back down for that.. Is there any allowed
> Practice.. I don't want to compete.. I shoot crossbow and would love to
> just be able to do some shooting. I really couldn't do it in Germany (the
> laws are unbelievable) and the archery range on Hood can sometimes be hard
> to do.

There will probably only be some warmup before the tournament.  The tournament
itself is scheduled for 10:00am (I think... sometime in the morning, at
least).

However, this is our regularly scheduled practice site.  We do practice there
every Sunday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.  I would expect that we can keep the
range open after the tournament for those who want to get some practice in.

You are also welcome to come practice with us any Sunday.

Colin