[Ansteorra] A&S

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:54:37 PST 2008

On 1/22/08, Mystique <Mystique at phulesgold.com> wrote:
> <<<I understand that you are trying to get people motivated and thinking about
> actually bringing things to events and doing them while there...
> that is a good thing...
>
> <<>If nothing else...
> it will get people to looking around and noticing things at the event...
> very often we are so distracted when we are at events...
> that we are kind of blind to all the things going on...
> and the human tendency is to not look very far outside of ourselves anyway ;)
>
> L DeerSlayer
>

> This is exactly what I am trying to do.. get more people to bring and do at
> events. We ALWAYS walk the campsites to see if we can find anyone actually
> working on something. And so far, that has been met with very little success.. a
> few.. but very few. We are going to Candlemas.. enforce from Copperas
> Cove/Killeen area and I would love to meet the people from the list. We don't
> have to agree on any of this.. as long as we RESPECT eachothers opinions and not
> be rude about it.

I'm actually going to be bringing some couched-thread stuff to work
on, and honestly, if it gets a little grubby, that's life.  I'm saving
my metal-thread stuff for times I don't have to worry about much
grubbiness.

> We have been here since June and have been able to attend about 4 or 5 events so
> far. Some were better than others, but that is expected.

:-)  Yep.  Remind me to bring a very non-period umbrella to BAM next time...

Helena
--
Blonde.  It's not just a hair color; it's a way of life.

http://soldiergrrrl.livejournal.com/