[Ansteorra] A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 15:16:15 PST 2008

Yes Yes!! Please enter...I have NEVER judged an item that I couldn't complement or one I couldn't learn from.  Although Kingdom A&S is not my favorite competition because there is not as much time for the laurels to visit with the artisans, there are certainly many lovely entries.
  gwyenth

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:
  This all being said, I was actually thinking of
entering Kingdom Arts and Sciences this year since it was going to be
local. Just for the experience. I hope I can handle the criticism like
a big girl :-) .

Honorable Lady Rayya al Kurtubayya (Ismet)