[Ansteorra] anyone from the Court of King Alfred

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Wed Jan 23 15:36:01 PST 2008

Good Gentiles,
I will be traveling to the court of King Alfred carrying wooden crosses made from the wood of the true cross to sell to the faithful, that they may gaze upon them and reflect while praying.  I will also have small crosses that a lady or lord may wear upon their person to show their devotion to the true God.  Small boxes to hold rosaries or other jewelry, hair pins to keep a lady's hair modestly up, and other such items will complete my wares.
I would appreciate a chance to join the train of the Duchess Willow from Alba to King Alfred's court, as the way is long and I do not wish to chance it alone, for all that King Alfred has done to make it safe to travel in the kingdom.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn

-- hsetrinity at aol.com wrote:
Good Lady,

The ladies who will accompany the good King Alfred to his court are not women who concern themselves with?particular styles of dress or with adornments, but with the spiritual health of God's servants. We would welcome you to pray with us for the strength to aid our good King Alfred in his quest for?continuance of the peace that our Heavenly Father has brought to His lands.

The Reverend Mother Mary Loquacious

Abbess, Wilton Abbey