[Ansteorra] traveling to the Court of King Alfred

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Jan 23 17:16:31 PST 2008

Dear Gentles
I am hoping to stop at many churches on my way south.  I have just left Lindisfarne where I saw the  famous Saint Cuthbert's copy of
the Gospels of Lindisfarne, that St Billfrith (Bilfred) of Lindisfarne  bound with gold, silver, and gems  It was beautiful. I am hoping to go to one of Saint Cuthberts shrines. Can anyone suggest one?
I am also very excited at the opportunity of seeing the Good Kings collection of Relics. I hear it is impressive.
Duchess Willow de Wisp