[Ansteorra] Traveling to the Court of King Alfred

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 23:58:59 PST 2008

  To: Duchess Willow de Wisp,
  Your Grace,
  I have been informed that you seek both proection
and guidance for your journey from Alba to King
Alfred's Court.(Men at Arms and Holy men)
  I expect to begin the same journey shortly.
  If it please your Grace, I offer the protection of
the Clann Haddock, and the company of my cousin,
Brother Aloysius O'Banyon, of the Order of St. Francis
during your travels.
  Please let me know if we may be of service.

    Ld Robert Haddock, Patriarch of Clann Haddock