[Ansteorra] anyone from the Court of King Alfred

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 17:40:45 PST 2008

Your Grace, Alfred has arrange for a hearty meal of roasted pork and pottages with sweat cakes, as Lent does not begin until the 6th day of February and Candlemas falls on day the 2nd.  Our Dane guest eat...well...most anything but rest assured, you will offend noone in the church by eating the feast we will prepare.
  gwyneth

"willowdewisp at juno.com" <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:
  M'Lord
I would love your conpany. Are you familiar with the "roman" customs. Is it really Lent there?
Duchess Willow de Wisp