[Ansteorra] A question about freedom from the Western Region

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 25 09:50:31 PST 2008

Your membership gets counted to the branch assigned the zipcode that
your membership and Blackstar gets delivered to.  Pretty straight forward.

Where you participate is entirely a different matter and in metro areas
where there are multiple branches can be quite nebulous as Sir Morgan
indicated.

-EA