[Ansteorra] EMPIRE of Xanadu

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:59:02 PST 2008

Thalia had nothing to do with this. It smacks of tragedy to me anyway. XD
~Quill

--
In service to The Dream and Dreamers all,
Cuillioc /|\ "Quill"

"It is said that the Devil never crossed the Tamar into Cornwall on account
of the well-known habit of Cornish women of putting everything into a pasty,
and that he was not sufficiently courageous to risk such a fate!"

-From the cookbook _Cornish Recipes Ancient and Modern_