[Ansteorra] need info about the ninth centuru

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Jan 26 15:34:48 PST 2008

Dear folks
Since the ninth century isn't my time period I don't have a lot of research on it. I have been looking clothing and I have gotten the general impression that Byzantine was the "high" fashion style. I have recently made a Byzantine style coronet and a garment to go with it. Do you think I as a Scottish women would had worn such a  thing for dress occasion. I really don't want to wear "good" Danish garb because that would be the Norse apron if I am not wrong?  Scotland would of had contact with the Norse and I would have heard about the courts of  Byzantine.
willow