[Ansteorra] Important-please read

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:03:11 PST 2008

Only if you have gotten the Vscribe to change it for you to link it...which
I have not yet had time to do. Which is on my list to do very shortly.

But I do think that such an announcement is warranted because not everybody
has the @ansteorra.org addy saved...my goodness...I'm still getting history
reports and inquiries from the populace at the old
hlannes at peoplepc.comaddress!! And I haven't used for 3 years since my
elevation nor has it been
linked to the @ansteorra.org addy. Its a pain in the behind to have to go
check it but I have to because some people still write to me there. Even
after I reply to them and give them the correct address.
Wow!