[Ansteorra] knights in America

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 20:36:21 PST 2008

  My Dear Lady,

     I totally disagree . I will tell you right now that in the mundane you can always tell a Knight from a "dude", It's an attitude. The funny thing is, I notice it more since I started playing.
   However, in the S.C.A.. the men are use to treating people in a Knightly fashion.  They tend to treat people in the mundane, in a Knightly fashion. It a habit and a good one.

     I for one, Thank every Knight for the respect that they give to Us all. Please keep up the good work, and , I like it when doors are opened for me.

   With Love and respect,
    Kandyce

gail young <gwynethb63 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I disagree, m'lady. They exist and JP is one of them.
gwyneth

"willowdewisp at juno.com" wrote:
Dear jean paul
Something is bothering me. Since persona goes from just believing in the Kingdom of Ansteorra to believing you are in a Medieval World when you say you "don't do Persona" how you view your role as a Knight. I don't want to be rude but "knights" don't really exist in modern America.
Lanphhier Taylor