[Ansteorra] Personna play

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 26 22:25:50 PST 2008

My understanding of history is that items that were costly were basically
passed down to the next in line.  They may have been remade (clothing) or
simply made to fit that particular person.  Armor, swords, etc were passed
down the male line again because they were costly items.

So the way people learned of new 'fashions' was when they attended court of
some type and saw what the nobles surrounding the King, Queen, Prince,
Princess, Duke, etc wore.  Then the 'cloth' was remade into more fashionable
clothing.  Sort of a waste not, want not.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/