[Ansteorra] knights in America

Cionaodh O'Hosey CionaodhOHosey at verizon.net
Sun Jan 27 18:34:05 PST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008, at 8:15 PM, Baronman at aol.com wrote:

> Flame away
>
> Bors

Not that he has not defended him self I would like to add.

"Chivalry and Violence in Medieval Europe" by Richard W. Kaeuper
draws a direct line between Chivalry and the Dueling Culture of
latter periods. Our Beloved Confederate States of America, despite
all it's faults was the last to honor the Dueling Culture and so by
many is seen as the last of the Chivalric Kingdoms.

And please do not try to defend the difference between Slave and Serf
or even Black in the South and Saxon, or Irish, in Norman England.
Almost 3,000 Black Heros of the Confederacy fought with Stonewall
Jackson alone.

Hosey