[Ansteorra] Persona Play

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 28 09:47:28 PST 2008

This is why I have tried to come up with a Persona that matches my ethnic
background.
German:  Descended from a Baron (which Barons were a dime a dozen)
English:  Probably guttersnipe due to my pithy remarks from time to time
Scots:  Graham/Montrose-The only Marquis to be hung and quartered
Irish:  Tints of red in hair and can have a vicious tongue from time to time
Scot-Irish:  MacBride

Knowing what I know of my family, there were probably
Norse/Viking/Gaul/Celtic all mixed in somewhere as we tend to mix rather
than match.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net/