[Ansteorra] Is the western list still alive?

Cerise Jennings calibrey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 09:17:13 PST 2008

Dear Francios,

  I recieved your missive loud and clear, on the western list, as did several others on the western list. Some of us are at work and can't reply as quickly as you might prefer, but fear not, good fellow, the western list is working fine. :)

  Be well,
  Clairiandra Delemere
  Bonwicke Herald

Frank Schalles <francisschalles at gmail.com> wrote:
  Excuse the bandwidth. I sent a missive to the western region list 45 minutes
ago and I have not seen it
posted. It is concerning the announcement of time and place for Bonwicke's
populace meeting where
we will be voting for our new Baron. I suspect many of the NEW Bonwickians
may not have access to
the old Bonwicke list. If someone can speak on the western list being still
active please let us all know.

In Service to Ansteorra,
Lord Francois de Lion