[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman

Wesley Duke wesleyduke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:21:00 PST 2008

Greetings Archers of  Ansteorra,

This coming weekend we will be having the Royal Huntsman Tourney for Their
Majesties Aaron and Vanessa. This will take place at Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas
on Sunday February 3rd at Twin Lakes Park in Cedar Park Tx. The following is
a link to driving directions.
http://tinyurl.com/yoywru

Please be sure to bring all your toys as there will be a combat round in the
tourney. For this round you will need a helm or fencing mask, gloves, combat
legal bow and combat legal ammo. There will be NO loaner equipment provided.

At the pleasure of the Crown, the tourney will be a head to head double
elimanation tourney. Sign up will begin at 10:00 AM with the tourney
starting at the pleasure of the Crown. If are coming just for the tourney
and did not attend Candlemas the site fee will still be necessary as this
still part of the event.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Missile Marshal