[Ansteorra] Queens Champion Thank Yous

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 08:07:58 PST 2008

I want to send out a special thanks to EVERYONE who helped Queens Champion run so smoothly this past weekend.?? I know that I cant even begin to name everyone who dedicated such hard work and time, but to the List Mistresses, Waterbearers, Marshals, the Gate staff, the heralds, the Sideboard cooks and helpers, and the musicians; Thank you.?

To those that helped make site tokens, hang banners, cleanup and take down; Thank you

?

I do want to send a special thank you to the two men from Steppes, who pulled onto site way ahead of their schedule, and then jumped in helping get site set up.? Thank you.

?

To the children who helped organize list ropes;? you have my heart for working so hard.

?

Special Thanks to everyone!!!? It made my first experience as Autocrat a pleasurable experience and maybe I will do it again sometime!!

?

HL Adena Terricsdottir