[Ansteorra] Company of Wolves VII

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:14:56 PST 2008

* We would like to welcome one and all to…*

* *

*                     COMPANY OF WOLVES*

*                                       VII*

*Site opens at 4pm on Friday and closes at Noon on Sunday. Site fee is $10
per person. Feast is $7ea*

*Site is wet in period containers.*

* *

*Activities Include:*

*Melees (one of the last chances before Gulf War) and Hafla*

*Competitions Include:*

*Bardic, Middle Eastern Dance, Drumming*

*Archery, Knife, Axe, Spear, and Brewing (beer only) gaming, boffer tavern
brawl*

* *

*Directions to Site:*

*If traveling on I-44- Take Hwy 81 south to Hwy 29 (Main St. in Marlow,
Oklahoma) East for 13 miles to sign(Wolfstar) then South 2 miles then East
1.7 miles to Camp E-ko-wah.*

* *

*If traveling on I-35 Take Hwy 29 at Wynnewood, Oklahoma (exit 66) go West
for 30 miles to sign(Wolfstar) then South 2 miles then East 1.7 miles to
Camp E-ko-wah.*

* *

*This is an unofficial SCA event hosted by House Wolfstar and its members,
but as with any event minors must be accompanied by parent or adult with a
signed waiver. Underage drinking will NOT be tolerated.*

* *

*Cabin Reservations:*

*Matthias the Brewer*

*matthiasthebrewer at cox.net*