[Ansteorra] All Day War Practice and Revel

Ian ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 1 19:51:58 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
Northkeep will be hosting an all day war practice Saturday, July 19th  at Haikey Creek Park in Tulsa OK off 121th and south Garnet. We will have a shelter reserved for all day from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. This gathering is open to all our friends and neighbors (at least those not attending Queen's Champion that weekend).

We can do a cook out/pot-luck lunch. People can bring meat to grill, side dishes, salads, and desserts to share.

There is enough room to do both Heavy and Rapier fighting, as well as plenty of room for musicians and bards, artisans, and people who just want to hang out and enjoy the day together. The park is beautiful, the site is wet (3.2 beer or equivalent only), so come to enjoy the day and stay for the revel afterwards...we hope to see you all there.

Kindly,
Ian and Kelandra
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep