[Ansteorra] Fw: Mistress Janet' Virago Parva

Laura Jean Betenbaugh periodwarhorse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 06:27:55 PDT 2008

Greetings to HL Lorraine.

I'm sure we'd like to, but you don't give us any hint of just whom
you're talking about. Even the subject of your post, "Fw: The results
of your email commands", is uninformative.

Not a criticism, just a reminder that you may want to try again with
more information.

Sorry about that. This was the third try to send this message, and it was the subject line on the original, but it bounced back, and I didn't notice the change when I resent it.

Mistress Janet' Virago Parva is the gentle in question.

HL Lorraine Fraser