[Ansteorra] lillies

Suzanne Booth SuzanneBooth at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 05:54:11 PDT 2008

You always had the option to go up to the waterbearing station and get water
from non-shared sources.

With the reduced number of water bearers at this year's Lilies, they did not
have enough folks to carry around both options.

-- Suzanne

THL Suzanne de la Ferté
Barony of the Lonely Tower
Kingdom of Calontir