[Ansteorra] Fw: Mistress Janet' Virago Parva

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 06:58:08 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/2/2008 8:28:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
periodwarhorse at yahoo.com writes:

Mistress  Janet' Virago Parva is the gentle in question.

HL Lorraine  Fraser

What a wonderful place for her ashes.  I know she  had an special fondness
for the Renn Fair.
I have made arrangements in my will  for my ashes to be spread in the
Highlands outside of Inverness, Scotland, and I had a ton of paperwork and forms
that my lawyer had me sign to get approval. I was just wondering if the State of
 Texas makes it as difficult?  I would assume that since the Renn Fair is on
private property, that it is much easier.

Baron Bors of  Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier
Malleus et  Deus