[Ansteorra] Tent ridge poles

James Friend jfriend-1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 07:41:34 PDT 2008

You can use Chain Link fence top rail.  They sell it at Home Depot or Lowes and they can cut it to whatever length you need.  Iy can be made into sections so that you can take it apart and is light wieght and strong.  and works great for a ridge pole that is rarely seen.

Frederic> Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:34:59 -0500> From: tinabetta at gmail.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Tent ridge poles> > Hello all,> > I am going to build a new pavillion and need some info on the best way to> construct a ridge pole. Now, I have gone to Panther Pavllions and priced> their 14 ft pole and they want $116.00 ! Yikes! I know I want to make it in> sections so it can be put together easily and taken apart for packing. Has> anybody made their own ridge pole? What did you use for the pole? What about> the sleeve? Since I am a lady alone it needs to be easy for me to do without> a lot of help. Any ideas???> > Tina> > -- > Any day above ground is a good day!> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org