[Ansteorra] Coronation Feast

Adrienne R. Ferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Mon Jul 14 18:58:31 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I'd like to sing the praises and thank most sincerely Mistress Elisena
(Lissa), HL Gwynafwy, HL Amerinda,  Lady Katerine, and Lady Mya for
cooking and cleaning all day. Your skills and friendship made cooking
the feast efficient and enjoyable.

Many many thanks to the gentlemen who took out the trash trough out the
day, especially to Leofwine made multiple trips to the dumpster.

Lots of Thanks to Baroness Gwyn and her fine volunteers who served the
feast.   A special thank you goes to Rachael for serving feast at her
first event and to Deborah Roeske, of Stargate for not only bringing
her, but helping as well.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who helped clean the kitchen, you made
my  night much nicer.

For those who want the recipes, please email me, I'll be happy to give
them to you along with their period source. (all were Saxon except the
cheese goo which was Elizabethan)

sincerely,
Seraphina