[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 04:19:28 PDT 2008

With the respect, this sounds more like an issue with local officers by your missive. In my local area we utilize with great effect the collective experience of our "circle of elders". Our officers handle their duties as per Kingdom mandate, if an officer has an issue and is unsure if they are handling their office correctly, well that is why they have an upline and handbooks are online for written guidance. With growth, membership and economics the way they stand at this moment I would believe this course of action was the last option available to protect the Kingdom as a whole from unnecessary hardship. We should all try to remember that on the upper end of this game that we play, we have to fulfill certain obligations to the US Government for our non-profit status. Just as WE have to fulfill our duties to the Kingdom to retain our status as local groups.

Life is a fluid environment you have to be able to swim or you will surely drown.

YIS,
Lord Hugh Killingbury
Steward Gate's Edge Harvest End
Stargate Baronial Waterbearer