[Ansteorra] Crash Space Etiquette

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 19:51:08 PDT 2008

Ooh, pick me! Pick me!
I know lots of people that are allergic! So allergic that they have been
married for looooong, looooong, looooong times and they STILL have a
reaction to the idea of children! ;)

I have a similar reaction, though I think my allergy may be
temporary....most children serve as very effective birth control though,
generally! *giggle* However, I find my allergy less severe as I hear my
clock ticking ever bit louder as I am getting to be even MORE of an adult ;)
*lol*

(I hope all is taken in the tongue-in-cheek as this is definately offered!)

_Lady Annwn the childless *achoo*

p.s. My basic rule is, don't to ANYTHING I would consider rude of a guest in
my own home. And if they are staying here, let them know I have dogs. Oh,
and we ALWAYS try to take our hosts out to dinner AT LEAST once.

Message: 7