[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Wed Jul 16 09:36:22 PDT 2008

If there were a good reason, I wouldn't neccesarily mind. But if there is a good reason that the general populace would agree with, why the secrecy?

  If the admin system doesn't work for an entire region of our Kingdom, isn't it better to change the rules than to dissolve the region?

  The the current waterbearing system doesn't work under the current laws, isn't it better to change the rules than to dissolve the waterbearing?

  What's next to be dissolved?

  It seems like the framework that is supposed to support us has taken on a life of its own. It seems like the framework wants the populace to pander to it, instead of the other way around... I think the rules are supposed to let us safely have fun. Were the people in the Western Region dangerously having fun?

  Has anyone else noticed this trend, or am I just being weird?

  R the O

  Paul DeLisle <ferretpd at gmail.com> wrote:
  No-one really cares about the administrative fiction called the Western
Region...it was the high-handed disbanding of most of the groups *in* that
area; the usurpation of their funds, and the insistence that "FOR YOUR OWN
GOOD, if you want to play, you must now go X (or XXX) miles to this Barony
that you are now a part of, because we say so."