[Ansteorra] Question 7/15 - Crash-Space Etiquette?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 15:16:45 PDT 2008

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera wrote:

> We should maybe develope a class for King's College and
> WinterKingdom on
> proper Crash Space Courtesy for the Hosting and the Crasher.

While not quite the same, I have been collecting some of these
comments on crash space etiquette and will use them to create a
Florilegium file on this subject. "Crasher"? I think I prefer "Guest"
as a title. I'm not sure I like the connotations connected with
"Crasher".

Here are a few other files in the Florilegium having to do with
courtesy.
beyond-favors-msg  (9K)  8/31/99    Things to do for your SO beyond
favors.
courtesy-msg      (32K)  1/19/96    Courtesy guidelines in the SCA
and period.
                                        Hand-kissing and bowing.
How-to-Behave-art (12K)  6/10/01    "How to Behave in these Current
Middle Ages"
                                        by Lady Meliora Leuedai de
Ardescote.
SCA-courtesy-art  (14K)  5/22/96    Courtesy guidelines by Ioseph of
Locksley.

Of course as usual, if anyone has any comments on any of this, please
send me a message I can put in the appropriate file or, better, write
an article on it and send it to me for possible placement in the
Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas