[Ansteorra] persona execution

DonPieter at aol.com DonPieter at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 15:55:40 PDT 2008

In a message dated 7/16/2008 5:45:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
sueorintx at hotmail.com writes:

Sounds  like a fun idea, actually. When the name I had been researching got
passed, I  put my old name 'In a box.' Linet gets out occasionally, usually
when there is  mischief about, but the idea of killing the old personna
off......hm sounds  interesting. If I ever decide to change my personna, I will
consider Lyneya's  demise.

Lyneya de Grey
Well-behaved women Seldom make history -  Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Well just let me know if I can help. Here is what I normally do.

I get a set of old garb that the old persona has worn in public.
Make an effigy
Execute the old persona at an event. (The site may not work with some
methods i.e. burn ban no stake, open field with no trees no hanging)
I will announce after the effigy is dead "The persona is dead, long live  the
persona"
Give a signed copy of the warrant of death to the new persona who was  "there
as a witness" which they sign. This way anyone coming up to them using  the
old name can be shown that , no in fact that person no longer exists and  that
they personally saw the execution. Clearing up any issues.

Fun and wake parties can be had by all.

Pieter