[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 27, Issue 29

James D Sena brendon at pacific.net
Wed Jul 16 23:53:26 PDT 2008

ROTFLMAO

Things I have had to deny over the years:

No we are not the propaganda arm of a Paper Company .......
We are not the Society for Consenting Adults
or the Satanic Church of America
or the Society for Compulsive Authenticity (That one is spelled R e g i
a  A n g l o r u m ...)
nor Sinner Christians Anonymous  (Heard that one in Berkley CA of all
places)
 And  not the Society for Creative Anarchists ......

  I've heard all those over the years (Though most were back in the Late
80s early 90s) - and I have only lived in Caid, West and An Tir :)

THLord Brendan ap Llewelyn, GdS
Summits Principality Chirurgeon
Shire of Tymberhavene - Principality of the Summits - Kingdom of An Tir

I wonder if we would have fewer problems with nut cases if our Kingdoms
were styled "Grand Duchy's" instead?  (Think Kingdom and Christian
Churches ...)