[Ansteorra] Group status changes

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 08:45:23 PDT 2008

Ahh just tell them that we've already been
investigated by the FBI and they've deemed us "Mostly
Harmless".  LOL
Actually the SCA was investigated by the FBI back in
the 60's.  They had the mistaken impression that we
were the Society for Creative Anarchy.  They
investigated and found out what the word Anachronism
means at the same time.
You know it's amazing that these people get into
government.  I knew what the word anachronism meant in
grade school, and I wasn't even SCA then.
Maria