[Ansteorra] "We know you're wishin' that we'd go awaaaayyy..."

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Jul 17 11:11:56 PDT 2008

Oh, my God! My husband googled SCA once and got alot of websites and uh, 'testimonials' about that group...

  R the O

bsmall at suddenlink.net wrote:
  Here in Deep East Texas, many years ago, we were asked if we were Satan's Church of America.

Now we could respond and say we're the Southern Christian Association,I suppose .

Of course, there's all sorts of fun with the initials "SCA". On of my favorites is "Sexual Compulsives Anonymous"

Ansgar