[Ansteorra] Group Status Changes

Walter Ward barnabuslockman at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 11:41:11 PDT 2008

Lord Grey,
     You are correct, Crossrode Keep did voluntarily dissolve.  But only after half of the group had quit in disgust and disappointment over the way we were treated.  And after it became obvious that no candidate for exchecquer would have been approved.  Let me re-iterate...We were in compliance with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable rules and laws of the Kingdom and Society.  The original dissolution order was for no stated reason other than the nebulous "...long history of problems...", which have yet to be shown to have existed.  We were dissolved!  Master Gervase stated so at Coronation Court.  Everything that followed after that was due to a massive effort on the part of the effected shires to achieve redress.  Which failed.
YIS
Pavel Poliakov