[Ansteorra] Fw: "We know you're wishin' that we'd go awaaaayyy..."

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 12:07:14 PDT 2008

I use to get threatened with being sent to a Catholic School in San Antonio
 that was run by nuns.  The same one my mother attended.
 I think I'd rather take on a terrorist than one of those nuns.

 For those of you old enough to remember the moonies... I was the manager of
 a bowling alley in Huntsville, Texas.  One kept coming in and trying to get
 me to buy some candy and other junk.  Actually told me to spend my lunch
 money on his caca.  After telling him for the 3rd time to leave I was
 totally fed up.  He came back in.  Told him that my "church" wouldn't allow
 me to purchase from him.  Then he asked "What church?"  Then only thing I
 could think of (it was close to Halloween)... Satanic Church.  He left.

 Runa of The Thundering Herd
 http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
 www.bedlambazaar.com
 http://thethunderingherd.net