[Ansteorra] Pavilions at Queen's Champion

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:13:16 PDT 2008

I know that only period pavilions are allowed around the list field at Queen's. Would mundane pavilions be allowed BEHIND a period pavilion? If not, will there be a general seating pavilion for those without a period pavilion? I'm bringing my 7 month old son, and would like to make sure he can be in the shade whenever he's not in the cabin that someone has graciously lent us.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.