[Ansteorra] "Freaking the Mundanes"

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Thu Jul 17 17:28:38 PDT 2008

How about this One:

              Went into a convience store on the way home from an event,
still for the most part in garb. The clerk asks what the outfits were about.
In response I told him that we were like the Revolutionary & Civil War
re-enactors  except we did the middle ages. He then responded by saying That
he didn't have a clue as to what "any" of that was. Must have slept through
U.S. & world history in school - if he went at all. hopefully this a one
time thing and not a clue as to our future as a group and country